Most Recent Client: Statewide Education Organizing Committee
- Host One on One social media training to all 6 city-wide chapters and its staff.Create/coordinate online presence with appropriate Social Media site, i.e. Facebook, Youtube.
- Create content and community map for each City and Statewide organizing committees.
- Offer content suggestions and training to obtain said content for all staff.
- Integrate task management systems so all staff can contribute, regardless of computer literacy, to social media effort.
T.J. Best-Candidate for Passaic County Freeholder November 2011
- Manage Pre-scheduled Quotes, accept friends and fans, manage event attendees, encourage online ticket sales to hosted events, and content development.
- Ensure all content remains on message throughout campaign.
- Attend events to capture content from events, debates and public appearance.
- Express constant appreciation to fans and keep them engaged and encouraged.
Paterson Education Fund
- Uses Capwiz, an online tool to help advocates send letters and make calls to their legislative representatives on Education Policy.
- Developed an online voice by writing weekly articles regarding important education issues of the week.
- Became active listeners of parents and news to provide relevant content and support.
- Build content partnerships with other organizations to advance social media goals.